- Quantitative Proteomics Explained: Techniques, Applications, and ChallengesThe fascinating world of proteins, with their intricate structures and functions, has attracted the attention of scientists for decades, and continues to do so more … Read more
- Why has the stable isotope price skyrocketed?What is contributing to the current price increases of the stable isotopes 13C and 2H and what cost-effective options does Silantes offer? Find out in … Read more
- Applying Silantes Cell Growth Media to study Human RNA Modification DynamicsNucleic acids play a critical part in Transcription and Translation, which are fundamental processes for life on earth. They are the building blocks of DNA, … Read more
- Stable isotope labeling in mammalsA Proteomics and Metabolomics Study using 15N-SILAM mouse diet In the article “Ketamine’s Effects on the Glutamatergic and GABAergic Systems: A Proteomics and Metabolomics Study … Read more
- Stable isotope labeled rich growth mediaUse of stable isotope labeled growth media for protein and lipid NMR analyses In the following article, two publications from the journal Nature Communications are … Read more
- Silantes receives “Innovative Through Research” AwardWe are proud to announce that Silantes GmbH has again been awarded the “Innovative through Research 2022/2023” seal by the Stifterverband! The Stifterverband Stifterverband is … Read more
Don’t miss more stories like these. Sign up for our newsletter!